Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A New Yorker in Perthshire

Located in the hear of Scotland, Perthshire is well kept secret of the country. Home to some of the most wonderful towns: Aberfeldy, Auchterarder, Loch Tay, Glen Lyon, Ochils, and Gleneagles, those that find the time to make it to Perthshire, simply known as Perth, will be rewarded with some of the most beautiful surroundings available.
Furthermore, the hotels in Perthshire often go unmatched when it comes to level of customer satisfaction, and services available. Thus, it is only reasonable to expect that Perthshire will experience a boom in tourist numbers in the coming years.


Whether you are planning a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or a business conference, Perthshire can accommodate all of your needs. It is place full of wonder, excitement, and scenery that goes unmatched. I have lived in this gorgeous city for nearly four months and am still in awe at how much there is to see and do in and around the city. It seems that every time I set foot outside of my front door I am meeting someone new, going to grab a pint with a friendly local, or exploring the untouched nature surrounding the city. I must admit that it has been a rather big change for me living here, especially since I came from the big city of New York. Yet, over time, I have come to appreciate life from a new perspective.

So whether you are currently staying at a Hotel breaks Scotland, travelling abroad for business, or looking to surprise that special someone with a trip of a lifetime, Perthshire is the most obvious option that I can provide you with. I am sure that you will not be disappointed in coming to this city, as it has so much to offer. Hopefully we will catch each other in the pub, or on one of the multiple golf courses that this area is renowned for.

1 comment: